Stephanos Hadjistyllis, FIA
Stephanos joined Cronje & Yiannas Actuaries and Consultants in 2015 and is a Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries in the United Kingdom.
He delivers advice on specialised actuarial and investment matters for pension plans, insurance companies and corporate clients in Cyprus and Greece. During his time at C.Y Actuaries, Stephanos has designed a number of investment strategies for pension plans and unit-linked funds offered by insurance companies. He has also worked closely with an S&P 500 listed multinational company and managed the process of setting up their local Group Pension Plan in Greece.
Prior to joining C.Y Actuaries, Stephanos worked in the pensions and investment industries in the United Kingdom for four years. After graduating, he joined Punter Southall in London where he trained as a consulting actuary, advising defined benefit pension funds. During his time at Punter Southall, he was involved in funding and accounting actuarial valuations for UK pension funds as well as providing actuarial services to employee benefit schemes in the Middle East.
Stephanos then went on to join P-Solve’s Investment Practice in London. At P-Solve, Stephanos’ responsibilities included the formulation of investment advice, investment governance and the design and monitoring of investment strategies.
Stephanos holds the following qualifications:
- Fellow of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries in the UK (FIA)
- Chartered Enterprise Risk Actuary (CERA)
- Fellow of the Cyprus Association of Actuaries (FCAA)
- Member of the International Actuarial Association (IAA)
- MSc (Distinction) in Actuarial Science from the Cass Business School (UK)
- BSc (First Class Hons) in Mathematics with Statistics from the University of Nottingham (UK)